Things To Do When Selling Video Games In A Garage Sale
1) I group video games by the gaming systems. Playstation 3 all together and group Wii games all together. (yes I alphabetize them. People usually are looking for certain games and like to easily look to see if you have it)
2) I REMOVE ALL video game disks from the original cases. This is because there is often too many hands touching these cases and I don't want the video disks to "walk off".
3) I put EACH video disk in a zip lock sandwich bag. Then I group the same video system together with a large rubber band (alphabetized order) and put a large sign stating with video system it is from.
4) I take ALL the video disks and put them into 1 plastic container.
5)I take a large bag (like the one below) and put the plastic container inside of that. It is all in 1 place and everyone that works the garage sale knows where the video game disks are at.
6) At the garage sale I put out the video game cases NEAR the cash box with a BIG SIGN that states: You will get the video game when you pay for it.
Garage Sale Groove!!