Helpful words to remember in everyday life as well as when you are hosting a garage sale.
I found this book last summer and in the front of the recipe book I found these words that ring so true...
A gem found in this recipe book should be shared!
Ten Commandments of Human Relations
1. Speak to people. There is nothing as nice and cheerful as a word or greeting.
2. Smile at people. It only takes 72 muscles to frown, but only 14 to smile.
3. Call people by name, the sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of their own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. If you would like to have friends, be friendly.
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people. You can like everybody if you try.
7. Be generous with praise~cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others. It will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the options of others. There are three sides to a controversy~yours, the other person's and the right one.
10. Be alert to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.
Garage $ale Groove!!