Here are 10 Helpful Tips when Having a Garage Sale
1. Advertise Your Sale ~There are many social media sites out there to help with this.
2. Put Signs out to guide people to you~don't let people just rely on GPS yo get to your sale.
3. Price EVERYTHING!
4. Everything that you sell must be in good, working condition! IF it is not you MUST disclose this to the buyer.
5. Call your Friends and Family to see if they want to put things and HELP with your garage sale. This makes your sale look more exciting.
6. Have Plenty of Change on hand!!
7. Expect bargaining! It is part of the fun. That being said, you don't have to take the offer. If the price of an item is marked $5.00 and I am offered $3.00 I will most often counter with $4.00.
8. You can't control the weather! Be Prepared for any weather for your sale!
9. ORGANIZE the items in your sale.
10. Move things around in your sale. Sometime a new location can sell and item.